Hands +: coexistence &expansion
"Hands" could be a substitutive noun of "Crafts". The crosspoint of “+” means “coexistence” and the crossways of “+” means “expansion"
Eventually, Throughout the theme, "Hands +: Coexistence & Expansion", the 9Th Cheongju International Craft Competition would be
a platform which enlarges the concept of contemporary craft with fresh interpretations and challenging works.
Metalwork, ceramics, woodwork, textiles, glasswork, etc., as well as works that inventively and experimentally employ various natural
or artificial materials to create two- or three-dimensional works.
No more than 200cm x 200cm x 200cm
- Period : June 21st, 2015 (00:00) ~ July 5th, 2015 (24:00) (15 Days)
Official time/ Korea standard time (GMT+9)
* Digital image quality and form: above 300dpi, JPEG image file of at least 2MB, maximum 10MB
- Announcement of Results : July 17th, 2015 on homepage
(successful applicants will also be notified individually)
- Period : <Domestic >August 13th to 16th, 2015 (four days)
<International> August 1st to 16th, 2015 (sixteen days)
- Where to submit : Cheongju International Craft Biennale Competition Reception Desk
314 Sangdang-ro Cheongwon-gu,Cheongju-si, Chungcheongbuk-do, 363-170 Republic of Korea
Tel:+82 (0)70 7204 1932 Fax: +82 (0)43 277 2610 Email: email@example.com
- Announcement of Results : August 25th, 2015 on homepage